COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream 100GM
Continue reading<span class="screen-reader-text"> "COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream 100GM"</span>
The Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream contains 92% snail mucin, that moisturises, plumps and nourishes the skin, leaving you revived and radiant.
Snail Mucin provides deep hydration and moisturisation to the skin and is easily absorbed by the skin. It also presents anti-ageing benefits as it helps the skin regenerate and maintain elasticity by providing collagen. Snail mucin also strengthens the skin barrier which protects the skin from external aggressors. It also helps prevent acne, while repairing the skin after breakouts. The cream can also be used to reduce redness, and soothe inflamed or irritated skin.
Suitable for all skin types, this cream can be used as a day and night moisturiser as it non-greasy. Its smooth gel-cream like hybrid texture requires only a small amount for easy application for your whole face.
pH Level: 5.50~6.50
COSRX is a cruelty-free brand, and they ensure that their snail mucin products are also produced 100% cruelty-free.
- Deeply hydrates dehydrated skin and replenishes skin's moisture content
- Nourishes the skin with collagen to improve elasticity and cell regeneration for a radiant skin tone
- Prevents breakouts and soothes acne, inflammation and redness
- Non-greasy texture allows for day and night application
How to Use:-
1. Gently apply a proper amount of the cream to the face, avoiding the eye and mouth area, after cleansing and toning. Tip: For oily and combination skin, apply a thin layer of cream and build if required.
2. Tap the area where the cream was applied gently in order for it to be absorbed along with the skin texture
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic acid, Arginine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol
There are no reviews yet.