Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream 30ml
The The Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle cream that provides intensive soothing care to irritated or sensitive skin. A calming spot treatment, it rapidly relieves inflammation, redness, acne breakouts, and stressed skin. Its smooth texture glides comfortable over the skin, and provides a cooling sensation.
The cream's star ingredients include Guaiazulene, a natural plant- based component extracted from Chamomile Oil with powerful calming effects. It has a natural violet-blue colour that fades once the cream is absorbed into the skin. It also contains Centella Asiatica that hydrates the skin and relieves redness. It also helps repair damaged skin and prevent scarring, making it ideal for acne treatment.
Other key ingredients are Sodium Hyaluronate which helps hydrate the skin, while Argan Oil and Shea Butter provide deep moisture. Ceramide 3 and peptides also aids skin repair and reinforces its natural barrier. This multipurpose cream can also be used as a calming sleeping mask; just apply a thick layer at night and wake up with healthy skin in the morning. It is ideal for anyone dealing with laser treatments, sunburn, UV damage post-shaving irritation and more! It can also be paired with your favourite toner to use as a DIY sheet mask.
The 60ml calming cream gives you double the usual quantity, in a convenient tube that can be carried on-the-go.
- Relieves skin irritation and redness
- Rapidly soothes stressed skin
- Aids recovery from sun burns or skin treatments (laser, dermabrasion, etc)
- Soothes Irritation caused by shaving or troubled skin (pimple popping)
- Works as a spot treatment to calm inflammation and prevent scarring
How to use:-
1. At the last step of your skin care routine, apply a small amount to areas of sensitivity or irritation.
2. Gently tap in to allow full absorption.
As a sleeping mask: Apply a thick layer after completing your regular skincare routine. Leave overnight.
As a spot treatment: Apply a small dollop of the cream to the pimple and allow it to form a layer over the area as it dries.
As a DIY Sheet Mask: Mix an appropriate amount of blue cream with your toner in a 1:3 ratio, and soak as many cotton pads as required to cover your entire face. Store them in the fridge 5-10 minutes before applying. Leave on for 15-20 minutes as a homemade sheet mask.
Note: Use makeup only after the cream is fully absorbed into the skin. In case of spot application, apply a small, adequate amount to target areas (redness, irritated, swollen, sun burnt areas) *The blue coloration is due to the presence of Guaiazulene.
- Guaiazulene: It is a plant-based component extracted from Chamomile oil, that has a natural violet-blue colour; and gives the cream its unique blue hue. It helps calm redness and soothe irritated skin, allowing it to enhance the healing process. It is effective in regenerating new skin cells as well as repairing skin damage. Japanese clinical trials also demonstrated the benefits of Guaiazulene in treating sunburns, eczema, and ulcerative skin disease. Its healing properties re such that it is often used as the main raw ingredient in burn ointments too.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: It works as an antioxidant, which can help reducing post inflammation hyperpigmentation. Its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, stressed and irritated skin.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Polysorbate 60, Candelilla Cera, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Tromethamine, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol